Ingredients Of Grilled Chicken With Demigras Sauce
- 1kg whole chicken with skin
- 1 cup demigras sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp jaggery (gur)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red chilies
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- 100 gm French beans
- 2 long buns
Method Of Grilled Chicken With Demigras Sauce
- Cut whole chicken lengthwise from the middle with sharp knife in such a way that the skin remains intact.
- Put all seasonings except demigras sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Rub this mixture on the chicken pieces thoroughly. Keep these pieces in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 2 and half hours.
- Brush a little oil on a baking dish and place the chicken pieces on it. With the help of brush, spread demigras sauce on the chicken pieces. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 120 degrees for 40 minutes. Take the aluminum foil off after 20 minutes and then keep for another 20 minutes.
- Before taking the chicken out of the oven, brush the chicken with butter.
- Serve grilled chicken with fried French beans and coriander buns.
Method For French Beans And Coriander Buns
- Cut the ends of French beans and give them a boil. Fry them in a little butter.
- Take a little butter in a bowl and mix finely chopped coriander leaves in it, spread it over the cut buns. Grill over a grill pan till marks appear on them.