Ingredients Of Grilled Mutton Chops
- 1 kg lamb chops
- 3 tbsp. papaya paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. crushed red chilies
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1tsp red chili powder
Method Of Grilled Mutton Chops
- Spread papaya paste over washed chops and set aside for 1 ½ hours to soften them.
- Put chops in some bowl and add salt, crushed and powered red chilies, turmeric powder and cumin powder in it and mix well.
- Crush whole coriander and cumin seeds, Add to the bowl and rub the masala with your hands, over chops.
- Cut aluminum foil into 4-5 inch long pieces.
- Wrap these around the meat portion of chops. One by one, keep chops on the grill.
- When they are done from one side, turn them over.
- When chops are golden from both sides, take them off the grill.
- Remove foil from chops and serve hot with salad and chutney