Here is the recipe of easy kabab handi. You can also make kababs and freeze them. No worries if guests are coming on short notice. Just take these kababs out of freezer and make this handi in no time
Ingredients Of Handi Kabab
- 1 kg mince beef/mutton
- 1tbp crushed red chili
- Salt to taste
- 2 lemon’s juice
- 1 onion grind
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 3-5 green chilies
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 bread slices (cut the edges)
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 egg
Method Of Handi Kabab
- Put mince, bread, gram flour, 3 green chilies and salt in a chopper and chop it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add an egg in mince mixture and make the shapes of long kebabs.
- Fry them on low heat, till they are brown on both sides.
- In other pan heat the 3 tbsp oil and fry the onions till they are light golden in color. Add tomatoes, red chili, black chili, garlic ginger paste, salt and 2 green chilies and a little water, let it cook till the gravy leaves the oil and water dry up.
- Now add fried kebabs in it. Pour lemon juice and garnish it with coriander.
- Put on low flame covered for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve with naan or parathas.
Tip: It is better to cook it in clay pot (mitti ke handi)