- Lemon being a citrus fruit, fights against infection. It helps in Production of White Blood Cells and antibodies in blood which attacks the invading microorganism and prevents infection.
- Lemon is an antioxidant which deactivates the free radicals preventing Many dangerous diseases like stroke, cardiovascular diseases and cancers.
- Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good Cholesterol) .
- Lemon is found to be anti-carcinogenic which lowers the rates of colon, Prostate and breast cancer. They prevent faulty metabolism in the cell, Which can predispose a cell to becoming carcinogenic. Also blocks the Formation of nitrous amines in the gut.
- Lemon juice is said to give a glow to the skin.
A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
- The skin of lemon dried under the sun and then ground to make powder
Can be applied to the hair for a few minutes before bath which relieves Head ache and cools the body.
- Applying lemon juice to acne dries the existing ones and prevents from Getting more.
- Lemon juice acts as a natural hair lighter and skin bleach which Reduces the pigment melanin and prevents the risk of chemical allergic reactions which is common with hair dyes and bleaches.
- Lemon juice is given to relieve gingivitis, stomatitis, and Inflammation of the tongue.
- Lemon juice is used to prevent common cold.
- Lemon juice is given to prevent/treat urinary tract infection and Gonorrhea.
- Lemon juice is applied to the sites of bites and stings of certain Insects to relieve its poison and pain.
- Lemon juice relieves colic pain and gastric problems.
- Lemon juice soothes the dry skin when applied with little glycerin.
- Lemon juice used for marinating seafood or meat kills bacteria and other organisms present in them, thereby prevents many gastric-intestinal Tract infections.
Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers Cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
- Lemon juice is the best drink to prevent dehydration and shock in case Of diarrhea.
- Lemon juice can also be used as a mouthwash. It removes plaque, whitens
The teeth and strengthens the enamel.
- A table spoon on thick lemon syrup everyday relieves asthma.
- Lemon juice relieves chilblains and itchy skin.
- Gargling lemon juice relieves throat infection and also used as a Treatment for diphtheria.
- Lemon juice is an excellent treatment for dandruff and greasy hair.
- Lemon juice, applied over the face, removes wrinkles and keeps you young.
- Lemon juice helps to prevent and cure osteoarthritis.
Previous post: Fashion Dos And Don’ts