- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 750 gm beef mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp plum sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Combine the onion,beef, egg, salt, pepper, sauces and herbs in a bowl, using your hands to mix them well.
- Shape level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into same size of balls.
- Heat the oil in frying pan, cook the meatballs in batches over medium heat, or until brown.
- Drain on paper towels, serve with tomato or barbecue sauce.
Tip: You can also make any gravy of your choice and then you can add that meatballs in the gravy, to serve them with rice or noodles.