Here is the recipe for high tea chicken by chef Zakir. You can make this chicken with tea or with dinner.
Ingredients Of High Tea Chicken
- ½ kg chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. plain flour
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. red chili flakes
- 1 packet corn flakes
- 1 plastic bag
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- ¼ bunch sliced coriander
Method Of High Tea Chicken
- Clean ½ kg chicken breast and hammer lightly with a steak hammer.
- Then cut the chicken into strips and mix with ½ tsp. black pepper, ¼ tsp. white pepper, 1 tbsp. red chili flakes, 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, salt to taste and 1 beaten egg.
- Also add ¼ bunch sliced coriander, 3 tbsp. corn flour and plain flour and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a plastic bag with crushed corn flakes and one chicken strip and hammer. Repeat the process with all chicken strips and deep fry.
- Serve crunchy Hi- Tea Chicken with tomato ketchup.