You can make This pizza tomato sauce and freeze it in the airtight container. It can be used whenever you need. You can also use it as the pasta sauce.
Ingredients Of Home Made Pasta Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 gm. chopped tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp.. dried basil or 1 tsp. mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated for sprinkle
Method Of Home Made Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and gently sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add tomatoes, mashing then lightly with the fork.
- Bring to boil. Add the basil or mixed herbs, sugar and seasoning. Simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss sauce with freshly cooked pasta and sprinkle it with cheese. You can also use it as your pizza sauce.