Soups are starters but i think that soups are a complete meal. It contains all ingredients like vegetables and chicken. The thing which i like most about soups are that you can have them at any time and in any season. I love soups and one of my favorite is hot and sour soup.
Ingredients Of Hot And Sour Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1 cup boiled prawns, cut in small pieces
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Chinese salt
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp chili sauce
- 6 tbsp ketchup
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- Cabbage, chopped as required
- 1 carrot, chopped
- Green onion, chopped as required
Method Of Hot And Sour Soup
- Heat the oil and fry garlic for 1 minute. Fry the prawns in it and then add chicken broth.
- Add salt, white pepper, sugar and Chinese salt in it. Add chicken, vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce and tomato ketchup in it, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables. Dissolve corn flour in cold water and then add it in soup. Stir continually to avoid lumps.
- When soup start boiling then add eggs in end.
- Serve hot.