These hot and spicy chicken burgers are really tasty and quick to make. Try it and in no time you will have wonderful burgers to eat. I tried them and everyone loved it.
Ingredients Of Hot And Spicy Chicken Burger
- 4 chicken breast, thin slices
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 4 buns
- Salad leaves as required
- 2 Cheese Slices
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- Milk to make batter
Method Of Hot And Spicy Chicken Burger
- Mix mayonnaise and vinegar and set them aside.
- Marinate chicken breast in salt, black pepper, garlic paste, ketchup and chili sauce and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of batter and make a smooth paste.
- Now dip chicken in batter and roll it in flour. Deep fry it.
- Apply mayonnaise on buns and place chicken, salad leave, cheese slice on it. Serve them with fries.