Hummus is an Arabic name and it is made from mashed chickpeas. The chickpeas make it a good source of protein and dietary fiber. This dip is super healthy. I served hummus with toasted pita bread and some chips. It looks great as a side dish on your table
Ingredients Of Hummus
- 3 cups drained chickpeas.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini sauce (sesame seeds paste)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a food processor, place chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil garlic, tahini. Process until all things are well combined.
- Add enough water to make a smooth dip.
- Season it with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer it in serving bowl and drizzle it with little olive oil. You can garnish it with olives.