Hunter Beef Recipe (By Chef Adeel)
Here is an easy and quick recipe of hunter beef by Chef Adeel. Try this and you will be going to love it.
Ingredients Of Hunter Beef
- 1/2 kg beef without bone
- 50 gm. dry plums
- 2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
Method Of Hunter Beef
- Cut the beef into big pieces and marinate it with all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put it in freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put the marinated beef in oven tray with marinade and cover it with silver foil.
- Bake it at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake it at 250 degree till the sauce dries up.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes and coconut brown sauce