Ingredients Of Hunter Beef
- 1/2 kg beef without bone
- 50 gm. dry plums
- 2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. meetha soda
Method Of Hunter Beef
- Cut the beef in big pieces and marinate it with all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put it in freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put the marinated beef in oven tray with marinade and cover it with silver foil.
- Bake it at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake it at 250 degree till the sauce dries up.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes and coconut brown sauce