Iceberg lettuce is used to make many salads, due to its moist crispiness. Iceberg lettuce has a great texture, and is very crunchy.Iceberg lettuce is high in dietary fiber, and contains traces of omega fatty acids, which is important for allover health. Folate is another benefit that iceberg lettuce provides, which helps fight heart disease.
Recipe Of Iceberg Salad
- 1 bunch iceberg
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 6-7 green olives, stoned
- 6-7 black olives, stoned
- 1 bunch coriander or parsley
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Method Of Iceberg Salad
- Cut iceberg, tomato and cucumber and put it in mixing bowl.
- Put parsley, green and black olive and mix it well.
- Squeeze lemon in it and add salt, black pepper, olive oil and mix it well.
- Garnish it with salad leaves.