Iceberg lettuce is used to make many salads, due to its moist crispiness. Iceberg lettuce has a great texture, and is very crunchy.Iceberg lettuce is high in dietary fiber, and contains traces of omega fatty acids, which is important for allover health. Folate is another benefit that iceberg lettuce provides, which helps fight heart disease. In the following iceberg salad recipe you can take any vegetables and fruits you like. Mix them and add dressing in it. Add iceberg just before serving otherwise it will get soggy in dressing. You can also make Caesar salad from this recipe by just adding grilled chicken chunks and croutons in it.
Ingredients Of Iceberg
- 1 bunch iceberg
- 2 tomatoes, cut them without seeds
- 1 cucumber, cut in cubes
- Few green or black olives
- 2 apples, cut in cubes
- Half cabbage, chopped
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
Method Of Iceberg Salad
- Mix all vegetables and fruit in a bowl except iceberg.
- Mix all the ingredients of salad dressing in small bowl and mix it well with help of fork.
- Now add dressing in salad and mix it. In the end and roughly chopped iceberg in salad and serve immediately.