- 4 potatoes
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 bunch fresh green coriander and parsley
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 tsp waster sauce
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Prick the potatoes with the fork. Cover each potato with aluminum foil after sprinkling salt on it.
- Now place the potatoes in oven and let them bake until they are done.
- Now mix cream, parsley, coriander, salt, pepper and waster sauce. Cut the potatoes in 4 pieces and pour the sauce over it.
- Serve immediately because, after you remove jacket potatoes from the oven, they lose their crispness very quickly, so don’t let them hang around.
TIP:Wrapping the potato in aluminum foil before cooking in a standard oven will help to retain moisture, while leaving it unwrapped will create a crispy skin.