According to chef Zakir, this is the dish of month because of its taste and its unique method. So you all must try it and get appraises from your family members and friends.
- 1 chicken, cut in tikkas,apply cuts on it
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper whole
- 1 glass water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- 250 gm garlic and ginger roughly grated
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tbsp garam masala (whole spices)
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 2 lemon’s juice
- 8-10 green chilies, one cut in center
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp large cardamoms
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 bunch green coriander chopped
- Put the water and ghee in a wok, put chicken tikkas in this cold ghee and water and sprinkle salt and add green chilies in it.
- Cook it for 5- 8 minutes then add garlic and ginger and cook it covered.
- Now grind cloves,whole black pepper, large cardamoms together. In a bowl add all spices, crushed cumin, chat masala, red chili flakes, garam masala and grinded spices.
- When chicken is tender and golden, put chicken out of that ghee and water, in other pan put that chicken with all green chilies and garlic and ginger which is already cooked with that chicken.
- Sprinkle half spices and chopped coriander over that chicken, mix it all well.
- Dish out the tikkas and pour lemon juice over it. Add remaining spices if you like it more spicy.