I used ready made kafta kebabs in this kebab gravy or kebab karahi recipe. You can use readymade to save time or you can also make them at home. Here is the link of kafta kebab recipe.
You can also make these kebabs from chicken mince. This dish tastes divine and it is always a big hit among my guests.
Ingredients Of Kebab Karahi/ Kebab Gravy
- 1 packet kafta kebabs
- 4 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 5-8 green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Red chilies powder to taste
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp whole spices powder
- 1 cup oil
- Green chopped coriander leaves to garnish
Method Of Kebab Karahi/ Kebab Gravy
- Heat oil and fry 4 onions till very light brown in color. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Add all spices and cook till tomatoes water dries up and this gravy leaves oil.
- Now add kebabs. These kebabs are already cooked so just add green chilies, coriander leaves and one sliced onion and put it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan.