Keto chicken fillets are very useful as you can make lots of things with it. You can freeze them for a long time. You can make burgers, steaks, rolls, or can eat them as they are. They are low in carbs and you can also make these with beef or mutton mince.
Keto Chicken Fillets Recipe
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 2 green onion
- 2 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilies
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
Method Of keto chicken Fillets
- Use a food processor for the chicken patties. Add boneless chicken cubes with onions and green chilies in a processor and make mince.
- Transfer the meat to a large bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- The meat can be sticky so keep a bowl of clean water next to you to dip your hands in. Wet your hands and form golf ball size chicken meatballs. Shape into patties and rest on a layer of cling wrap or a silicon mat.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry your patties on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- You can freeze this fillets up to 2 months. Will post keto friendly buns recipe soon to go with this. You can also serve them with melted cheese on top or with white mushroom sauce.