Keto chicken nuggets are so easy to make. You can find all these ingredients easily. I used husk for coating and it gives crispy texture. This recipe makes 8 to 9 nuggets. Here are some other keto recipes for you http://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
- Calories: 58
- Net Carbs: 0g
- Carbs: 0g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
Ingredients Of keto Chicken Nuggets
- 250 grams Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Egg
- Psyllium Husk as required
- Olive oil for frying You can use any cooking fat of your choice
- Blend the chicken breasts, salt, pepper, red chilies, and garlic powder in the food processor to get a nice fine chicken mince
- With wet hands shape the chicken nuggets and set in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Beat the egg lightly with some salt.
- Coat the nugget in the egg first and then the husk and then deep fry in olive oil or any cooking fat of your choice
- Serve hot. You can also freeze these nuggets up to one month with coating and fry whenever you need to eat. This is one of my favorite keto snacks, even kids can eat this.