Keto chicken nuggets are so easy to make. You can find all these ingredients easily. I used husk for coating and it gives crispy texture. This recipe makes 8 to 9 nuggets.
- Calories: 58
- Net Carbs: 0g
- Carbs: 0g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
Ingredients Of keto Chicken Nuggets
- 250 grams Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Egg
- Psyllium Husk as required
- Olive oil for frying You can use any cooking fat of your choice
Method Of Keto Chicken Nuggets
- Blend the chicken breasts, salt, pepper, red chilies and garlic powder in the food processor to get a nice fine chicken mince
- With wet hands shape the chicken nuggets and set in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Beat the egg lightly with some salt.
- Coat the nugget in the egg first and then the husk and then deep fry in olive oil or any cooking fat of your choice