Keto chicken steak is very easy to make. Marinate steaks and grill it and serve with yummy mushroom sauce. You can have this meal for your lunch or dinner. You are not going to feel that you are on diet after eating this. Its just like having dinner in some restaurant.
I didn’t add any cheese to the mushroom sauce but you can add cheese, sour cream or cream cheese in that sauce. You can also bake the steak but I prefer grilled steak in olive oil. Try this low carb chicken steak recipe and enjoy.
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Steak
- 1 thin slice of chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
For Mushroom Sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic chopped
Method Of Keto Chicken Steak
- Marinate chicken steak with salt and pepper for 1 to 2 hour. Add olive oil to a preheated frying pan and place the chicken breast in. Cook for at least 3 minutes each side.
- In the meantime, add butter to another frying pan and place the mushrooms in along with the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stir well and then add the cilantro, salt, and pepper along with the heavy cream. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Place the chicken in a dish with the mushrooms on top. You can add spring onions or broccoli in his too.