Keto coconut paratha/ wrap can be eaten with eggs, chicken or any keto friendly gravies you make. you can also make it as your pizza base and top it with different toppings and cheese. You just need four ingredients to make this. You can also roll it thinner and use it as a tortilla. This recipe will make 4 wraps. I topped it with some cooked chicken and cheese.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Calories: 111
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Carbs: 19g
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 15g
Ingredients Of Keto Coconut Paratha/ Wrap
- 50 Grams Coconut Flour
- 8 Grams Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup warm Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil/Ghee for frying
- Salt to Taste
Method Of Keto Coconut Paratha/ Wrap
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add the warm water.
- Form a dough and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4 parts.
- Roll out one part of the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Add a bit of butter or ghee to the pan and slap the flatbread on.
- Wait for one side to cook completely before flipping. Fry on both sides till golden brown.