Keto cream of chicken soup is a full meal for keto lovers. The velvety texture of soup makes you fall in love with this recipe. You can use xanthan gum or almond meal as a thickening agent for this soup.
Ingredients Of Keto Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion in it. Add chicken, salt and pepper and stock and mix it well.
- On low heat add cream and mix it well.
- Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the simmering soup and whisk for 5 minutes to ensure there are no lumps.
- Remove from the heat and serve topped with the chives.