I love to have some keto cupcakes with my black coffee. You can add blueberries in them or some chocolate chips and cocoa. The basic recipe is the same with some variations. This one cupcake has 1 net carb. Total fat is 3.8g, protein 1.6g. Here are some other keto recipes http://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Cupcakes
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol, or 1 tbsp sugar or stevia equivalent
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Method Of Keto Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Put cupcakes paper covers in a muffin tray.
- Combine all dry ingredients (stirring well), then stir in wet.
- Scoop into muffin cups, filling about 2/3 of the way up. Bake 15 to 20 minutes on the center rack.
- Remove from the oven and let cool an additional 10 minutes, during which time they will continue to firm up.
- You can add cocoa in this mixture, chocolate chips or almonds. Top some with almonds.
- Serve freshly baked cupcakes with keto creamy coffee and enjoy your evening with this comfy food. You can also store these cupcakes in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days on the shelf. You can also freeze them.