Sometimes I miss bakery items more than anything else I just want to dig in some baked treat. After reading so many recipes I approved this recipe of keto donuts from site delish. com. These donuts can fulfill all your sweet cravings. I glazed them with dark melted keto-friendly chocolate.
Calories:157 Total Carbs: 8.3 Net Carbs:1.6 Fat: 14.2 Protein: 4.2 Fiber: 1.8 Glycemic Load:0.1
Ingredients Of Keto Donuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly granulated sugar (such as Swerve)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp.pure vanilla extract
For Chocolate Glaze
Melt your keto-friendly chocolate with some sweetener in the microwave.
Method Of Keto Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease donut pan with cooking spray. (Don’t forget the centers where the donut hole is!)
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine almond flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, cream, eggs, and vanilla. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. Fill each donut mold 3/4 of the way full with batter.
- Bake until donuts are golden in color and pulling away from sides of the pan, 15 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before removing.
- Fit a cooling wrack into a medium sheet tray, then flip cooled donuts out onto cooling wrack. Pour glaze over donuts and let sit 10 minutes before serving.