One thing you miss most in any diet is sweets. But the good thing about keto diet is that you can make lots of desserts with keto friendly sweeteners. I like stevia and I used it in following keto fudge brownies. These brownies are so soft and fudgy that it simply melts in your mouth. Keto doesn’t seem so hard after eating this. You will start loving your diet more after having these brownies.
Ingredients Of keto Fudge Brownies
- 75gm Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 170 gm 80% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup stevia, or any other sweetener
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
Method Of keto Fudge Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) line 9 x 9-in baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave for 90 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Using a hand electric mixer, mix together the eggs, stevia, vanilla extract, and salt for around 2 minutes.
- Then mix in the butter and chocolate into this mixture until combined.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour and baking powder and salt. Eventually, add this to the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the prepared baking pan. .
- Put in the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes (the less the fudgier). When a toothpick is inserted in the center, it should still come out a little fudgy.