Keto stuffed peppers or capsicums is so easy to make. You can stuff them with chicken, beef, mutton mince and top them with lots of cheese. You can steam them or bake them. These pepper can even be made ahead and frozen for an easy meal any time. I served these peppers with some salad.
Ingredients Of Keto Stuffed Peppers
- 4 medium green peppers
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 250 gm boneless chicken mince
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp marinara sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- few black olives
Method Of Keto Stuffed Peppers
- Cut tops off peppers. Hollow out inside and discard seeds. Chop half the tops and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Add in chopped green peppers from tops. Cook for about five minutes.
- Add in boneless chicken mince and cook until browned.
- Mix in salt and pepper, and onion powder. Cook another five minutes.
- Stuff chicken mixture into each hollowed out green pepper. Top each with 1 tablespoon marinara sauce then sprinkle with the chopped cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 375°F degrees for about 20 minutes