Ingredients Of Kheer With Brown Sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 2 tbsp basmati rice, washed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 cardamoms, grinded
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cinnamon stick, grinded
- 1 cup almonds, raisins and cashew nuts, chopped
Method Of Kheer With Brown Sugar
- In a pan, heat a small amount of milk. Lower the heat and stir in the sugar. When it caramelizes to a dark brown color, add the rest of the milk.
- When milk comes to boil, add rice, stir well and cook it for 20-25 minutes. Add sugar and cook till it thickens. Stir continually. Add cardamom and cinnamon powder.
- Garnish it with nuts. Serve hot or cold.