- 1/2 kg Korean rice (washed and soaked for half an hour)
- 250 gm boneless chicken (leg pieces thinly sliced)
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 hard tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 boiled eggs
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 green onion chopped (green part only)
- 1/4 cup oil
- Heat the oil and stir fry the garlic, when it color changes then add chicken, cook for 3-4 minutes then add salt and crushed black pepper.
- When chicken is done, add rice and mix it well in chicken and garlic mixture. Now add green onion, tomatoes and enough water to cook the rice.
- Put sliced boiled eggs on top of rice and put it on dum.
- Serve with any kind of gravy you like.