Lava Cake is chocolate cake filled with melted chocolate and I must say its so yummy and it just melts in your mouth. Always serve lava cake warm for better results and you can also serve it with scoop of ice- cream.
Ingredients Of Lava Cake
- 170 gm . semi-sweet baking chocolate (or use dark chocolate )
- 170 gm. butter , at room temperature
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar, grinded
- 1/3 cup flour
- Butter for ramekins
Method Of Lava Cake
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
Melt chocolate on low flame in a (double boiler). When melted, take off from flame, and Stir in diced butter, until it melts.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar, until it starts to whiten and keep on side . Mix the flour in melted chocolate and then add the chocolate mixture in egg mixture.
- Butter individual ramekins, and pour in chocolate batter.Bake for about 10 minutes. Do not over bake. Let cakes sit in ramekins for one minute, and then invert cakes on to individual serving dishes.
- Serve hot. Consume immediately. You can also serve it with whipped cream on top.