Ingredients Of Lukhnowi Chicken
- 1 kg chicken with bones
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 whole dry red chilies
- 2tbsp red chili powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- Whole all spices as required
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp whole coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 2 tbsp all spices(garam masala)
Method Of Lukhnowi Chicken
- Heat the oil and fry onions with whole red chilies and whole all spices for 1-2 minutes. The onions should not change its color.
- Add chicken and garlic and ginger paste. Cook it covered now for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Add tomatoes, crushed coriander, red chili powder, garam masala and salt. Mix it and cover it again and cook it for 10-12 minutes. Now chicken will cook in its own juices. Don’t add any water in it.
- Its ready now. Garnish it with coriander and serve it with parathas or naan.