Ingredients Of Mango Caramel Pudding
- 9 eggs
- 1 mango, cut in cubes
- 500 gm sugar
- 2 tsp mango essence
- 1 liter milk
- 2 cups cream
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar
- 4-5 tbsp mango jam
Method Of Mango Caramel Pudding
- Beat eggs with electric beater. Add 250 gm sugar in it and beat till sugar dissolves. Add mango essence and beat it till mixture becomes frothy and thick.
- Add milk and beat it again for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan melt 250 gm sugar on low flame. When it melts fully and become caramelize then pour it into baking tin.
- Let the caramel cool down and then add half mango chunks in it. Pour the egg mixture over it.
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees. Pour some water in baking tray and put the pudding mould in it. Bake it for 15- 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar till it becomes thick and fluffy. Add mango jam in it. When pudding is done then cool it in room temperature and then in fridge. Now take it out from tin. Now apply the layer of cream on pudding and garnish it with mango chunks.
Tip: You can also make this pudding in steamer.