Here is the recipe for mango caramel pudding by chef Zakir. The nice way to finish your dinner is to serve this dessert afterward.
Ingredients Of Mango Caramel Pudding
- 9 eggs
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 500 gm sugar
- 2 tsp mango essence
- 1-liter milk
- 2 cups cream
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar
- 4-5 tbsp mango jam
Method Of Mango Caramel Pudding
- Beat eggs with an electric beater. Add 250 gm sugar in it and beat till sugar dissolves. Add mango essence and beat it till the mixture becomes frothy and thick.
- Add milk and beat it again for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan melt 250 gm sugar on low flame. When it melts fully and become caramelize then pour it into a baking tin.
- Let the caramel cool down and then add half mango chunks to it. Pour the egg mixture over it.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Pour some water into the baking tray and put the pudding mold in it. Bake it for 15- 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar till it becomes thick and fluffy. Add mango jam in it. When pudding is done then cool it at room temperature and then in the fridge. Now take it out from a tin. Now apply the layer of cream on pudding and garnish it with mango chunks.
Tip: You can also make this pudding in a steamer.