Its a non bake cake and its very easy to make. Mangoes are now in season so you can use them in different desserts, salads and gravies and can make your food more tasty and nutritious.
Mangoes, both ripe and unripe are very good sources of vitamin C. 16mg of vitamin C is present in 100 gms of mango. Both vitamins A and C are anti oxidants and help to prevent free radical injury and thus reduce the risk of certain cancers. Ripe mango provides a good source of calories.
Ingredients Of Mango Cheese Cake
- 25 gram china grass
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups biscuits
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4-5 slices mangoes, cut in cubes
- 1 cup sugar
Method Of Mango Cheese Cake
- Process the biscuits, peanuts and butter in food processor till all biscuits are crushed. Place the biscuits in the base of cake tin and press it firmly with the back of spoon.
- Heat the milk and add sugar in it, when sugar dissolves then add cheese cream and cream. Stir continually with a whisk. Add china grass dissolved in water and egg whites. Don’t bring the milk on boiling point. Add mango cubes and mix it.
- Now pour this mixture over biscuit base and refrigerate it till it sets.
- Garnish cake with mango slices.
Tip: You can also use 50 gm of gelatin powder instead of china grass.50 gms are equal to 6 tbsp.