Here is a recipe for mango pannacotta by chef Tahir. use fresh mangoes for better taste.
Ingredients Of Mango Pannacotta
Method Of Mango Pannacotta
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and bring it to a simmer.
- On another side in a small bowl, with a little water, soak the gelatin. Whisk the gelatin into the cream. The cream should not be above 120¨-F, as the strength of the gelatin will be affected. Also, never boil the gelatin.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt, sugar and mango puree until smooth.
- Combine the cream and the yogurt mango mixture. Whisk well and pour into four greased ramekins.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight. To unmold, quickly place the ramekins into a hot water bath and turn out onto a serving dish. Garnish with fresh mango fan.