Ingredients Of Mango Yogurt Cream
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp gelatin powder
Method Of Mango Yogurt Cream
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and bring it to a simmer.
- On other side in a small bowl, with a little water, soak the gelatin. Whisk the gelatin into the cream. The cream should not be above 120¨-F, as the strength of the gelatin will be affected. Also, never boil the gelatin.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt, sugar and mango puree till smooth.
- Combine the cream and the yogurt mango mixture. Whisk well and pour into four greased ramekins.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight. To unmold, quickly place the ramekins into a hot water bath and turn out onto a serving dish. Garnish with fresh mango fan.