I love this marshmallow pie with lots of marshmallows, cream and biscuits base. Kids always enjoy this treat.
Ingredients Of Marshmallow Pie
- 1 egg
- 20 marshmallows
- 75 gm. butter
- 200 gm. biscuits crushed
- 200 gm. chocolate
- 250 gm. dairy cream
- Chocolate for garnishing
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. caster sugar
Method Of Marshmallow Pie
- Heat 75 gm. butter in a pan on low flame.
- Mix the melted butter with 200 gm.. crushed biscuits and mix it well. Spread it in a greased tray and leave it to set.
- Now cook together 200 gm. chocolate and 20 marshmallow with 2 tbsp. water till all melts.
- Now beat 1 egg yolk and mix to the chocolate mixture. Turn the flame off. Beat egg white till fluffy, fold it in chocolate mixture and pour on top of biscuit base. Spread the whipped cream over chocolate mixture and garnish it with crushed chocolate.
- Freeze till set and serve chilled.