Masala Steam Chicken Recipe (By Chef Zakir)
Here is the recipe for masala steam chicken by Chef Zakir. He first fries the marinated chicken and then steamed it.
Ingredients Of Masala Steam Chicken
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. hot spices powder
- 2 tbsp. red chili powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. plain flour
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix ½ kg chicken with 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, ½ cup tamarind paste, 2 tbsp. red chili powder, 1 tbsp. turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. cumin, 1 tbsp. hot spices powder and salt to taste.
- Coat all chicken pieces with plain flour and dip in beaten egg.
- Heat oil and deep-fry chicken until it turns golden brown.
- Steam fried chicken for 10 to 15 minutes and Masala Steam Chicken is ready to serve