Its one of my favorite because it has mayo in it and i am a big fan of mayonnaise. I love mayo in any form. It contains vitamin E and heart healthy oils. Some mayonnaise is made with omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce sudden death from heart attacks and have also been linked to the positive treatment of depression, arthritis and colon inflammation.
Ingredients Of Mayo Fried Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 3 tbsp refined flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp crushed red chilies
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Oil to fry
Method Of Mayo Fried Chicken
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 thick pieces. Cut them from the middle to open them up. Put salt, garlic paste, red chilies, black pepper and 2 eggs in a bowl and mix well. Rub this mixture thoroughly on the chicken pieces. Add refined and corn flour and mix well.
- Put bread crumbs in a plate and beat 3 eggs in a bowl.
- Open each chicken piece and fill it up with mayonnaise. Coat the chicken pieces first in breadcrumbs, then in eggs and once again in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and put chicken in it, lower the flame and cover with lid.
- When the pieces turn golden, take them out in a dish. Cut them from middle and serve.