Now we all are locked down at homes due to coronavirus. So it is good for our health to try to eat at home as it is more healthy and there are no health risks. Try this mighty zinger burger recipe and I bet your kids will love it.
Ingredients Of Mighty Zinger Burger
- Chicken thighs boneless 6 (pounded with mallet to make them flat)
- Red chili powder, 1tsp
- Vinegar, ½ cup
- Yogurt, 1 cup
- Maida, 2-3 cups (refined flour)
- Salt to taste
- Iceberg lettuce, 1 head
- Mayonnaise, 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard mayonnaise, 2 tbsp
- Sesame buns, 6
- Butter, 2 tbsp
Method Of Mighty Zinger Burger
- Make a mixture of vinegar, salt and red chili powder, marinate chicken thighs in it for 2 hours.
- Mix yogurt with some water to make a thin(lassi) mixture and pour in a large shallow plate.
- Season refined flour with some salt and place in another large shallow plate.
- Dip marinated thighs in yogurt mixture first and then in flour, do the same procedure 3 times for each thigh and set them on a wire rack or any dish.
- Deep fry on a medium heat until golden and done from inside.
- Toast all buns with little bit of butter. Spread some mustard mayo on one half of the bun and plain mayo on the other half. Place chicken thigh first, some chopped iceberg lettuce and some more mayonnaise if desired. Serve with French fries.