My kids love to eat eggs in any form. are very good for your health and eyes. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D. So try to include eggs in your meals.
Ingredients Of Mince Egg
- 1/2 kg beef mince, ground thickly
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 lemons
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 green chilies, whole
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1/3 tsp onion seeds (kolnji)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/2 bunch green coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup clarified butter (ghee)
- 6 eggs
- Salt to taste1/2 cup water
Method Of Mince Eggs
- Boil the eggs. Heat little ghee in a frying pan and fry the eggs. Heat remaining ghee in a pan and fry finely sliced onions till they turn golden.
- Dice the tomatoes and add them to the onions. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry.
- Add hot spices powder, salt, red chilies and turmeric powder. Fry some more. Add mince and water and mix it well.
- Cover the pan with lid and keep the mince on low flame to cook. When mince becomes tender and oil appears on the surface , add whole green chilies and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Let it cook for a while and the add onion seeds and eggs. Keep on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then serve. Garnish it with lemon wedges.