My mother used to make these mince stuffed cutlets and I still feel its taste. This recipe is best for evening snack or for kids lunch box. Its full healthy and nutritious. You can take any mince in this recipe. I used mutton mince. you can use chicken mince as well.
Ingredients Of Mince Stuffed Cutlets.
- 250gm chicken or beef mince
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chilies
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped green coriander
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 kg boiled potatoes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
Method Of Mince Stuffed Cutlets
- Heat 2tbsp oil and sauté onion in it. Then add mince, garlic and ginger paste, salt, crushed red chilies and mix it well.
- Cook on low flame till all water dries up and mince get tender.
- Now add green coriander, green chilies and lemon juice. Let this mince mixture cool down when its cooked fully.
- Mash boiled potatoes. Add salt and black pepper in it and mix well.
- Make Patti of potato and spread mince on it cover with another potato Patti. Seal ends of Patti with your hands.
- Now heat oil and deep all cutlets in egg and fry them till they are golden from both sides.
- Serve hot with any sauce.