I got a loaf of French bread at home so I was thinking of making something out of it beside garlic bread. So I add up some spices, chicken, and cheese and the result was awesome. Try this simple and quick recipe of mini chicken bites and feed your tummy with taste. It’s one bite snack and you can also serve it as a side dish with your lunch or dinner.
Ingredients Of Mini Chicken Bites
- Half French bread loaf, cut into pieces
- 2 cups boiled and shredded chicken
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1tsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Method Of Mini Chicken Bites
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat oil in the pan and sauté garlic in it. Add chicken and fry it for one minute. Now add salt, pepper, ketchup and chili sauce in it. Add oregano leaves and set it aside.
- Now take bread pieces and put the chicken on it. Cover it with cheese and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy it as your snack or as the side dish with your main course.