- 40 gm butter
- 3 medium onions finely sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg beaten
- 12 black olives finely sliced
- Melt the butter in pan and cook the onions on medium heat for 10 minutes or until they are golden and soft.
- Remove from heat and add olives, parsley, pepper and salt. Let it cool down.
- Cut each puff pastry into half and then half into 5 triangles. Place a little of the onion mixture at the base of triangle and roll up towards the point, close the filling into croissant shape.
- Place the croissants into baking tray and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Brush each croissant with beaten egg and bake them for 20 minutes, or until they are puffed and golden.