- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small capsicum finely diced
- 1/4 cup green peas boiled
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 boiled potato finely diced
- 1ts curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper according to taste
- 270 gm wonton wrappers or samosas wrappers
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cucumber
- 200 gm yogurt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tbs chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic for few minutes, until the onion is soft. Add capsicum, peas, carrot, potato, curry powder and garam masla.
- Remove from heat, stir until well mixed.Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of vegetables mixture in the center of each won ton wrapper, dampen the edges with water or egg and fold it in half, making a triangle to enclose the filling. Press the edges to seal firmly, forming a little parcel.
- Deep fry the samosas in hot oil for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, serve hot with dip.
Raita dip method
- Peel the cucumber remove and discard seeds.Chop flesh finely, place in a bowl with yogurt, turmeric and salt.
- Stir to combine, chill just before serving, stir in mint leaves.
Tip: samosas can be refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap or in airtight container, and fry just before serving