Multan is the city of Pakistan and his sohan halwa is very famous all around the world. With this recipe, you can make Multani sohan halwa like that at your home.
Ingredients Of Multani Sohan Halwa
- 1-liter milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon salt
- 6 tbsp. white flour
- 2 tbsp. sprouted wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. pure ghee
- 4-5 green cardamoms
- Almonds and walnuts as required
- Almonds, chopped
- Pistachios chopped
Method Of Multani Sohan Halwa
- In a deep pan boil milk and add white flour, Sprouted Wheat flour and then lemon salt. Stir lightly. let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Now Paneer will separate and cook on low heat, constantly.
- When paneer mixture is reduced to half, gradually put sugar, keep stirring slowly, otherwise, lumps may form. Now a smooth mixture will be formed.
- When it is thick, add ghee & cook. After 20-25 minutes, it will not stick to the pan & it will leave the sides and ghee.
- Mix almond and walnut & take out & spread it in a dish evenly & cut into the desired shapes like diamond or square pieces.
- Garnish with pistachios & almonds.