Here is the recipe of soft and tender mutton malai tikka by chef Asad. Enjoy this and make your meaty eid more wonderful.
Ingredients Of Mutton Malai Tikka
- Mutton – 1 kg (without bones and cut in small pieces)
- Papaya – 2 tbsp.
- Salt – according to taste
- Black Pepper – 1 tbsp.
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp.
- Nutmeg – 1/4 tsp.
- Maze – 1/4 tsp.
- Green Chili – 4
- Fresh Cream – 250 gm.
- Yogurt – 6 tbsp.
Method Of Mutton Malai Tikka
- Take mutton Add papaya paste and leave it for 3 hours.
- Take yogurt add cream, salt, cumin, nutmeg, maze, chopped green chilies, and mix it well.
- Now pour it on mutton and leave it for 1 hour.
- Take foil paper, wrap mutton in it and bake it in the oven.
- If you want to cook it in the pan, take a pan add all mutton in it and cook on a slow flame and cook it until its tender, then add some oil and fry it.
- Your Mutton Malai Tikka is ready.