Its one of my favorite and my kids love it too. Its traditional type of cookies and its very cheap if you make it at home. Try it and your family will demand more. I love to have it with my tea.
Ingredients Of Naan Khatai
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil/ghee
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg yolk
Method Of Naan Khatai
- Melt ghee and put sugar in it. Beat it well till sugar is mixed in ghee.
- Add sieved flour and baking powder in it.
- Mix all well until become smooth dough. Make balls and then give them naan khatai shape.
- Place on greased baking tray and brush with egg yolk on surface.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes