No need to heat up anything or to go near the oven in this hot weather. Try this no bake Oreo cheesecake made by Zara Misbah.
Ingredients Of No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Method Of No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Take the filling off the cookies.
- Mash two-thirds of the cookies in the food processor and add the melted butter.
- Cover the bottom of a removable bottom mold covered with waxed paper and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In the food processor, beat the cream cheese, the whipped cream, the sugar and the cookie filling.
- Place it in a bowl and add the rest of the crushed cookies to the mixture.
- Place in the pan. Serve after refrigerating for 4 hours.