No baking is required for this no-bake peach cheesecake as the name suggests. You just need to top this beauty with peach jelly or fresh peaches or you can also use tin peaches.
Ingredients Of No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
- 150 gm. digestive biscuits crushed
- 75 gm. melted butter
- 250 gm. cream cheese at room temperature
- 100 gm. icing sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 10gm gelatin soaked in 50gm of water
- 1 tin of peaches with juice
- 120gm of peach juice from the tin
- 250gm whipping cream
Method Of No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
- Line parchment paper on the bottom of the pan, make sure the paper sticks out a little so you can easily grab and pull it off the cake later. Or you can use spring pan with loose bottom base.
- Melt butter. Crush the biscuits with a food processor. Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and transfer to the pan. Smooth out with a spoon and press firmly to form a base. You can press using the bottom of a glass. Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes for the base to set.
- Soften the gelatin in water for 10 minutes and then dissolve by heating up in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Whisk cream cheese with icing sugar till it combines well.
- Mix peaches juice with lemon juice and add this in cream cheese mixture. Mix with a spoon here.
- In other bowl whisk the cream to stiff peaks and fold this in cream cheese mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Add cooled gelatin into cream cheese mixture and mix. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and smooth top.
- Prepare the peach jelly topping and when its cooldown then pours over cake.
- Cover and leave in the fridge at least for 4 hours.
- Decorate it with fresh or tin peaches.