No bake cakes are easy to make because you don’t have to bake them in oven:), but they take time in refrigerator because no bake cakes should be cold enough to settle down. In the following recipe you can use any biscuits of your choice in crust, I used chocolate biscuits as they are my favorite. If you don’t like the crust of biscuit then you can also use a regular sponge cake layer as a base.
- 2 packets chocolate biscuits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 11 ounce cream cheese
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 18 ounce heavy whipped cream
- 1 tin pineapple (cut in small pieces)
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- Crush the biscuits and add melted butter in it, press them on base of the cake tin with the help of your hands and put it in refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together with electric beater. Add vanilla extract, set it aside.
- In other bowl whip the cream till it forms peaks and become fluffy.
- Now fold whipped cream and half pine apple chunks in cheese mixture with the help of wooden spoon.
- Take out the biscuit base from refrigerator and pour the cheese cream mixture over it.
- Refrigerate it for 4-5 hours or until its set.
- Heat the pineapple syrup, dissolve corn flour in water and pour it in syrup. Stir continually, cook till it thickens. Let it cool down.
- When cake is settle down pour the pineapple syrup over it and decorate it with remaining pineapples.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: You can use any fruit of your choice instead of pineapple.Make this cake in spring form pan because in this pan you can remove its sides from the base.