I tried this recipe last night and the result was fabulous. Now to make pizza you don’t need oven. You can simply make it in pan on your regular stove and result is same as like the baked pizza.
Ingredients Of Pizza
For Pizza Paste
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500 gm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pinch oregano
- 2 pinch sugar
- Salt to taste
For Pizza Topping
- 150 gm boneless chicken
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 spring onions with leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes without seeds, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 8-10 olives
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Method Of Pizza
- For dough, just mix all the ingredients and knead them with water. Put it in room temperature covered for 3-4 hours till it becomes double in its size.
- For sauce, sauté onion and garlic in oil, add spices and tomatoes. Cook it for 2-3 minutes and then blend it in blender. You can also store this sauce in refrigerator. I also added the red chili flakes in sauce.
- Fry the chicken in oil than add little water and cook till the chicken is done. Add chili sauce and salt in it. Remove from heat and add all vegetables in it. Add red chili flakes and 1/2 tsp oregano in it and mix it well.
- Now make a round pizza base from dough with the help of rolling pin. Preheat the pan on stove. Put the pizza base in pan and cover it, cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take out the base from pan and apply the pizza sauce on other side, which is already cooked.
- Put chicken and vegetable mixture on it and then sprinkle both cheese on it.
- Put it in pan again and cook it covered for 15 minutes or till the pizza leaves the pan.
Tip: You can change the toppings according to your choice and you can also make this pizza in oven.