These Nutella filled puffs are very simple and easy to make. You just need a good quality puff pastry and you can make these in no time. You can garnish them with anything like whipped cream, cream cheese frosting, strawberries, cherries or blueberries.
Ingredients Of Nutella Filled Puffs
- Ready-made puff pastry
- 1 cup Nutella
- Whipped cream as required
- Any berries of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
Method Of Nutella Filled Puffs
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface into small squares Trim the uneven edges so you have a nice edge all around the puff pastry.
- Now apply Nutella on one square and cover it with another square. Seal the edges with egg. Do this with all puff pastry squares.
- Now brush each square with egg wash.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees till the squares are puffed and golden in color.
- Now let them cool down fully and then garnish them with whipped cream or cream cheese frosting and fruits.