Orange Ring Recipe (By Shireen Anwar)
Orange Ring is a dessert made with egg whites and orange jelly. It is really very yummy and unique in taste.
Ingredients Of Orange Ring
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 6 ounces caster sugar
- 8 ounces fresh cream
- 2 ounces cream for decoration
- 2 egg whites
- 1 packet orange jelly
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. gelatin powder
Method Of Orange Ring
- Dissolve 2 tbsp. gelatin in ½ cup orange juice.
- Beat chilled evaporated milk until it is very thick, add in 1 packet orange jelly crystals and dissolved gelatin mixture.
- Beat 8 ounces cream with 3 ounces of caster sugar, beat 2 egg white stiff with 3 ounces of caster sugar, fold cream lightly in the beaten milk mixture, also fold in the egg white.
- Pour mixture into a ring mold and chill until set, decorate with whipped cream and orange segments.